Forces Aldershot Community Information Portal
Printed publicity always plays a crucial role in promoting your website - especially in the early stages. The colour materials below are customised to your site - and so only require printing! If you use an ordinary PC make sure that you are using the lastest version of Internet Explorer - version 7. If you have an Apple Mac use Safari. To check your Internet Explorer just click For More Information.
* Print your posters when your site looks at its best. (It prints out as it is displayed at the time of printing.)
* If you have any problems check that you are using Explorer 7 (or Safari) that you have the page size set to A4 and the default 'Shrink to Fit' setting selected.
* The overwritten text in the message box can occur if printing of backgrounds is switched off. To fix this click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced tab. Scroll down to the Printing section and tick "Print background colors and images".
* For outside or especially robust posters plasticise them. Please contact us if you would like us to do this for you.
* Constantly check that your poster has not been taken down or 'rotated'!
The founder of the 2day Church Community website system, Richard Searight, will be outlining a totally new approach to engaging with both churched and unchurched members of your community.
1. Establishing a site - key hints and tips for naming and presenting a site of universal appeal
2. Editorial, mission and marketing tips
3. Getting your site known on the Internet
4. Raising revenue from your site
Click below to download or view the slideshow